profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
I FEEL SO DAMN STUPID

i reali feel very stupid 4 crying 4 you...bt i can't stop myself...my tears is dropping without stopping...WHAT THE HECK!!!lyk wad she said...i shudnt hv bother abt u anymore...cuz u oso dun bother...bt hw??? i reali nid sum time 4 tht...bt i'm happy tht i make my decision...let go:D no matter wad...i wun change my mind anymore...dis de onli way 2 find my real smile...n i noe tht i shudnt continue struggling over tht anymore...its reali de end 4 us...i dunno whether y it ended up lyk dis...Hu is de one changing???YOU???ME???i dunno...bt it is nt important anymore...since when you ady dun nid me den u juz leave me alone lyk dis...i shudnt hv continue 2 be a fool tht always be dere 4 u... haha...

i duno y u suddenly juz dun bother abt me...i dun even noe wad de hell is happening...bt neva mind...its de full stop 4 everything nw...its de end for HURT,TEARS and ACTS...my heart shall stop bleeding frm nw on...u r nt able 2 HURT me anymore...u cn juz go to them and stick wid dem...i wun freaking care abt tht...n i still gt sumbody tht will always support me whenever what happens...u reali nt tht important anymore...

by the way...i wan2 thanks dose hu accompany me when i'm sad...
THANK YOU AMANDA HO
THANK YOU COLLEEN TIONG
THANK YOU SEE SHU JIN
THANK YOU LEE YI LING
THANK YOU MEI

thanks a lot...especially to amanda...my best fren...hahaha...u r always dere 4 me...thanks...

I DECIDE NT TO BE A FOOL ANYMORE...YOU NT WORTH!!!

i tink tht we shudnt start...
i'm regret....

Thursday, March 4, 2010 9:19 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers