profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap



michelle chin, i'm proud to say that i have done what i told you
i told you before that it needs more courage and strength to let go, right?
and yeah, i'm finally ready to say tell you this "I DID IT,SISTER!"
edlyn honey, you no need to be my detergent to wash my brain ady
  i deleted all the stupid memories by myself
and i'm really proud of it
yi ling sweetheart, you don't have the chance to scold me stupid anymore
cuz i swear i won't from now on
no more tears and hurts,but only hatred.
no more feeling if she wanna scold me or what
i'm not bothering anymore
wanna hate then go ahead cuz i hate her too
i'm ready to move on and i believe you guys can do a better job than her
to be by my side for everything
i have let go and i realise that i'm really much more happier than before
i love you guys
 you guys make me find back the real me
hee:)

and to you
i'm proud to say that "YOU'RE NOT IN MY LIST ANYMORE"
this sentence sounds so familiar huh?
yeah, cuz this is what you tell her before
and i'm telling you this now
awesome:D

Saturday, June 12, 2010 12:51 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers