profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
SAD(:

i duno wad de hell is happening to me nw...i feel lyk crying...bt den i ady surprised tht i din explode in sch...i wonder y my acting improved so much man...hahaha...actually today shud be the day i'm happy wid...i finally cn get first in this exam...yup...when i noe abt dis good news...i'm super duper excited...i hugged sweetheart, darling and ah jie...hahaha...bt den sumthing horrible happen nxt...i read sumthing tht i shudnt hv read...i'm reali sorry abt tht...i read tht without ur permission...ahh...nearly cried when i read tht stupid message...if my daughter din teman me and console me i sure break dwn de...so thanks a lot yea...erm...i dunno y she wanna misunderstood me...she say untill lyk i'm vy petty...bt den i'm nt...i din even hate or angry wid u...so i dun hv de reason to do tht rite??? i seriously nt purposely de...i reali forget abt accepting...bt den nw is lyk my fault ady???i noe u dun lyk me...bt den cn u pls stop everything nw...its hurtful...i duno y i bother abt dis...maybe bcuz u simply accused me to someone tht i care...btw thanks a lot to de someone tht believe me always...i'm happy tht u always support me...altho she say tht bt den u still helping me...thanks...i appreciate it a lot...cuz u r de person i care most...and and maybe u din question me abt dis is cuz u dun wan me to be sad...altho at last i oso noe abt dis, bt still must thank you...at least u try to protect me all de time...thanks...bt den guess wad...i'm still sad over dis...ahh...i'm stupid...hahaha...i muz cheer up soon...LEE LUO LIN JIAYOU!!!

thanks to my daughter,sweetheart, honey and darling...u guys make me feel better...love u guys 4eva...haha...

i'm sorry tht i can't tell u wad happen...btw i love u...(:

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:15 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers