profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
wtf

ya right ya right. my attitude very bad. i everyday only wanna go out but not staying at home. but what's the problem now? hello. its ady after pmr okay. can't you see how hard i study to please you? wtf. then now after that i can't even hang out with my friends? its the time for me to relax alrights. can't you be more understanding? i know your mood very bad after working for the whole day. but please we're humans, not some dustbin you can throw out your anger with. i ady give in so much what you expect now? walao. now you even scold me for staying back for the training? tmd. wth is that? i got my own life okay. and i did help you a lot so what you still expect from me? don't you think its ridiculous that whatever i do won't satisfy you at all? i just wanna watch a movie with my friend but then you don't even let.you ask me to ask daddy for permission. daddy haven't even say no then you interrupt. call him don't give me go. wth you very funny.so what for you call me to ask him? might as well you give me an answer and at least i don't feel deceived like an idiot or a toy. i need freedom alrights. i'm ady form three not standard three. don't you know that if you too strict you'll just bringing some negative effects to me? so please. i respect you thats why i'm telling you what i'm doing. don't make me just do everything i want without telling you. and it'll be such a failure for you.

and this is for you. password hint: six letters, no space


everone is driving me crazy. so who's the one that actually accompany me till the last? i think no one. everone's leaving. fml.

what should i do? i need a hug now!
*helpless*

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:04 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers