profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
:(


what can i do? when i felt my heart is dead?
so, who knows what i need for all the wounds of my heart?
and who'll be the one to stand by me no matter what happen?
i'm not sure about the answer anymore.
no one should read this.
if not you'll DIE.

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."



                                                                                  i know i'm a failure.
i don't mind if anyone hate me,
cuz i hate myself too.
tell me who don't hate failure?
i want the old me back!
k thanks bye.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 11:55 AM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers