profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
sister


sister,

thank you ar i read your blog ady. touched sia. anyway this is a reply. i appreciate what you did for me. thanks for being with me whenever i'm sad. i'll be okay soon de, really.  don't worry about me bah cuz you know la who am i? lee luo lin le. of cuz very fast jiu cheer up de, right right? and you hor, sometimes i don't know what happen to you de but i'll lend you my ears and shoulder everytime when you need me. must be happy de you know si sha po? don't always cry k? take care sister.

i love you banyak banyak.

loves,
luo lin

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:14 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers