profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
peace

love+peace=?

anyway this is for you.
you know who you're.

i don't know what happen like seriously. why is history repeating again? you suddenly ignore me again. but then, i'm sorry if i did anything wrong. i don't know what i did, can you please tell me about it? i'll appreciate it a lot. what happen actually? seriously i felt so xin ku can. i'm like senteced to death but i don't even know what's the reason. maybe its really my fault but i didnt realise anything. i'm stupid i know. i just hope that you can text me again or i should say reply my message and tell me about what happen. i just wanna know what causes all these and i'm fine with everything. you can continue to ignore me like what you're doing now. you can just do whatever you want. but, before that, i would like to know what i did! please. i just need to know. p-l-e-a-s-e.


i wanna sleep now but i can't.
i can't hold back my tears anymore.
i'm still not strong enough.


i need my siao zha bors now.

Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:31 AM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers