profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
tired


i'm really not feeling right. why can't things just stay normal just for one second? why can't all the problem just leave me alone? yeah, i beg you. just for once then i'm fine with it. my brain need peace. it needs to stop working and just rest for a while. i can feel the tiredness its going through nowadays. thinking and thinking and thinking. why can't i just stop thinking? no, i can't no matter how hard i try. i'm thinking nonsense everytime. when i'm eating, watching tv, onlining and even when i'm lying on my bed. i'm pissed off even though its just a small matter. i'm just not in the mood to do everything. i know its my fucking problem. its none of other people's business. wah piang. i seriously going to explode soon. i hate it. i hate this feeling to the core now. can anyone tell me what the hell have i done to cause all these to happen?! i try so hard and keep pressuring myself just to satisfy everyone. but it seems that i have failed to do that. yeah i'm such a failure. ahh whatever. i know i shouldn't care to much. i'm just torturing myself. 

history keeps repeating. and its driving me crazy. :/
things just can't follow what i wish no matter how hard i try.


曾经属于我,
但是现在你不再属于我,
以后也不会属于我。

and you. i miss you.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:58 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers