profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap


i hate people that is so irresponsible.
its like everything got nothing to do with them.
please la, be more considerate.
seriously tak boleh tahan la.
so damn pissed to see people like that.
my god~
and you. i seriously don't like you man.
don't be so sampat to that kind of extend,
can or not?
you're so bloody annoying and irritating.
please don't do that in front of me, can?
no need to let the whole world know what you're talking about.
so don't shout till so kua zhang.
and your attitude sucks.
ugh.
and you. don't be so rude.
don't make me explode ar.
and fyi, don't use me.
i'm enough with that.
its not the first time ady.
so please la.
and you. don't put your temper on me.
i'm not your rubbish bin.
don't be so unreasonable.

i realise i'm like so bu shuang only.
but this is just my feeling, i don't know why.
haha whatever.

and i lost my wallet yesterday sia. ic is inside somemore.
kena scolded like what only.
thanks to anyone that console me.
you guys should know who you are.


my mood swing very serious nowadays.
can die.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 3:36 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers