profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
HURTS

i duno wad de hell is happening to me again...i tink i'm crying almost every night...cuz of her...i noe i vy stupid...bt i just can't let go...i seriously miss those days...we laugh and cry together...worry abt each other together...sampat together...lepak together...i hope time cn go back to those days...i cn do everything tht u wan me to do...even die...i seriously vy tired ady...de moment i see ur face, listening to ur voice and knowing everything abt u...i onli feel tht my heart vy pain...why will we bcum lyk dis??? i cn feel tht u hate me...i noe tht dis feeling is true...i dun wan...i reali vy xin ku...i wanna let go bt i can't...so wad cn i do nw??? time doesn't heal...i cn feel tht i care bt u more and more...which means i'm hurting myself more and more...aaarrrhhh!!!!! i seriously wanna noe the true reason tht make both of us bcum lyk dis...till nw i still dun understand...izit bcuz of her??? or wad??? i just wanna noe de reason...why can't u juz tell me the truth??? i vy xin ku lar...i wanna die nw!!! i feel lyk cutting again!!! seriously cn go crazy...cn anybody help me??? haiz...no one...

btw...thanks to ah jie for supporting me always...thanks to sweetheart for caring me always...thanks to honey for cheering me up...sorry daughter cuz my mood swing make u vy xin ku...haha...thanks for de hugs oso ya!!! thanks a lot!!!

p/s: i'm sorry tht i always make u angry...i noe tht i'm unreasonable sumtimes...and i noe tht my attitude sucks...i'm sorry...and thanks for accepting my apologies everytime...i feel so guilty...and and i hope we wun quarrel...hahahaha...ilyaimy!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:53 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers