profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap


i'm finally blogging after so damn long~ok, i very easy jiu angry nowadays, i can't control myself. can someone slap me pleaseee. i'm super tired now. just came back from tuition and i still have lots of homework. oh my tian. teachers are really crazy, this explains why they give so much of homework. haih. luckily in class i got celine to entertain me that make me laugh dao can roll on the floor. celine, be honoured of that. anyway, happy belated birthday. :D

sister, i banyak love you.
 i can tell everything to you and you'll always understand me.
this call mo qi. (:

childish kia, sausage sausage.
this make me laugh dao whole face red diao.
i know is i think too much.
but then really very funny can.
HAHAHAHA!

granddaughter, jiayou.
seriously you're thinking too much everytime.
don't make your life so difficult.
sha de.

lao gong noelle :P
don't bully me if you see me in school hor.
must sayang me.
muahaha.

huai ren, cheer up k?
don't bother about the sampat like seriously.
she don't have the right to affect your mood de.
just treat her like she's invisible bah.
i don't like to see you sad le.
if not later i wanna go corner and emo liao. :P
i'll support you no matter what de k?
i love you. haha.

you don't be so bitchy can or not?
you have nothing better to do is it?
why must go kek ppl le? asshole
please la, stop all your nonsense.
i seriously feel like killing you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:55 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers