profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
woooo


i super agree with this. :P

btw, i'm sorry sister.
i know i'm being unreasonable sometime.
i shouldn't have got this feeling, but it just come to me.
and i don't mind if you can't give me everything
i just need a friend that understand me like you.
a shoulder for me to cry on, as simple as that
thanks sister i love you.
heee.

lao gong, cheer up.
don't sad liao.
i support you.

sha po sha po sha po,
i jiu shi wanna call you sha po. hee.


i don't know how i sleep man. my left arm hurts so much. T.T

Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:21 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers