profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
emo season is back!

i don't think anyone knows who i am talking about.
but still, i'm sorry.
i know that i'm acting like a kid.
but i'm just feeling uncomfortable.
and the feeling really sucks.
it makes me don't know how to face you sometimes.
i'll get everything back to normal. soon.
forgive me for not letting you know how i feel.
i'm just afraid that history gonna repeat again.
i don't wanna ruin everything.

everyone's emo-ing nowadays.
including me?
emo season is back!
yi ling, christine and michelle.
i still don't know what happen to you all.
but then.....
cheer up la (:

to someone.
don't take my picture hor.
later i blush ah.
:P

my mum say my results very lousy.
fine, i'm gonna work hard and prove to you that i'm not.
i felt really not good when she said that.
even though she didn't scold me, i just felt bad inside.
whatever la.
i shall get in top 3 next time. ok i'm kidding.



you'll never know
cuz i'll never show

Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:10 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers