profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
blah.

i got back all my papers except my morden maths.and guess what, i got my first c in my life for physics.ahh so damn pissed off de. i swear that i'm gonna study like siao for next time and get an A for this subject. and i shall try and get 100 for add maths next time. so bu shuang the one who actually got A+ for add maths still not satisfied. you zhuai pi ah. kek dao de can. and my class de ppl is like so sick! everyone so geng lo. i'm so gonna get the last twenty in class. whatever la~ blah blah blah.

and. my mood swing so gou li de lo this week. can die ah. a while laugh like siao, a while jiu sad dao kua zhuand. what's wrong with me man.

oh and to some jerk. stop flirting with other girls when you actually have a girlfriend. if you ever try to hurt her then i'm so gonna kill you. please appreciate what you have now cuz you yourself should know its not easy to have her..i see what you did that day jiu feel digusted. tak boleh tahan ah.omg.

and i felt so stupid de can. why must i still care so much about you? seriously can go crazy de lo. you don't need me also. i need to stop myself from that man. lol.
and its just eff-ing annoying for that! 




oh andddd!



he's like shuai dao bao when he's dancing in only you's mv.
OH MY GAWDDDD!


我不需要你虚伪的关心
我要的只是你真心的对待


Saturday, March 5, 2011 2:34 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers