profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
it sucks


i just don't get why the hell did i get affected easily by you nowadays.
fail man seriously fail, no matter how hard i try.
things just gonna stay the same although i tried to change it.
i'm stupid to be the only one caring so much.
it makes me feel like something is tearing inside
whenever i felt that my appearance is invisible
that you will never care about it, ever!
everyone seems to be more important than me
and i just felt uncomfortable.
its ok, this is what i told myself everytime.
just don't care and walk away, this is what i did everytime.
i'm sorry that i can't tell you how much i care
as i don't have the right to anymore, i understand it.
i won't care how much it hurts. hmm.
i don't think so you know i'm talking about you.
but then nvm, you shouldn't know.

and, hsee hsiao han!
i miss you kek-ing me la.
haih why you pindah T.T
WHY WHY WHY!
btw, good luck la (:

noelle khoo & crystal phang
both my lao gong
i love you both banyak banyak
its awesome to have you both

the one who always call me ah ma
thanks for being by my side too
appreciate it a lot.

sister, thanks a lot too.
yesterday bu hao yi si le.
you know i love you.
but i know you love me more.

honey, ahhem ahhem. sad case ah abandon me~
kiddding! must happy eh!

and i'm not in a good mood! kthanksbai~

it really sucks when you mention about her in front of me
and i have to smile at you and act i'm ok with it

Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:20 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers