profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
plastic faces


Faker. Faker. Faker.
Everyone's acting.
But i just can't stand people around me to be like this.
It hurts when you found out people who are close to you act in front of you.
oh stop it la. as if i don't know the truth.
Take off your plastic face please.
Stop lying and acting in front of me cuz fyi, i don't believe you.
seriously i maybe stupid sometimes but in certain situation, i'm not.
you make me to be fake to you cuz you start first.
so don't blame me, look at yourself first. Thanks.

I wonder what happen that pull all of us away.
i feel there's a distance between all of us.
we don't share everything like last time.
i read back all our messages and seriously i miss those time.
now, everything change.

i don't feel good when ppl who are close to me are sad, and i don't even know anything.
this happens not only on one person.
how pathetic is that?

and last friday. wtf man.
make me straight away explode only got.
thanks to noelle, colleen, edlyn and christine.
you guys make me feel better.
btw, stop all your stupid nonsense.
don't think i don't know ok.
fuck

mood seriously sucks like hell now.
feel like crying everything out man.
:/

表面上或许我相信你
可是对不起
你已经毁掉了我给你的信任
我没有拆穿你是因为已经没有这个必要
就让我们继续虚伪对待彼此

假装不在乎很难
但我做得很好



i know i'm just nothing
but don't treat me like i'm transparent
i hate it a lot. :S





you, shut up.

Monday, April 11, 2011 9:51 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers