profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
depress


long time didn't update my blog and now i'm back. but this is a sad post.
somehow i get so angry with myself
today i got my chinese and guess what, a freaking b+.
i don't even have an a- but now?
gone la gone.
my position in class sure drop out of top ten one.
cried so much today, maybe i have too high expectation in myself.
but then frankly speaking, i studied so much. and still i can't achieve my target.
total loser here. i know my position are getting lower and lower.
hate all the careless mistakes i made in this exam.
makes me feel like tearing my paper off when i get my paper.
the disappointment kills.
i hope i can still handle the stress.
everyone in my class is so sick. -.-
btw, dad and mum, im sorry.
i could have done better.




need to cheer up.
what's done is already done.
no point regretting.
i just need some time to cheer up.





counting down
4 more days to his birthday
yan ya lun <3


Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:51 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers