profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap


hmm...met accident yst...smart rite??? my head ws bleeding lyk hell man...i scared a lot of ppl i tink...haha...and guess wad...got three stitches on my head nw...and my head still swallon...haha...my hand and leg okay ady...luckily lor...haha...thanks to sha gua, yi ling, christine for cuming to my hse yst!!! enjoy tht a lot...sha gua wanna give me surprise summore huh??? HAHAHAHA...and de stupid christine make me shouted lyk mad woman...keep on kek-ing me onli...haha... bt i'm still so happy...haha...and thanks to edlyn, shu jin, colleen,crystal and hsiao han for de card ya...so happy to see tht...btw...i wanna say sorry to SHA GUA and HONEY!!!! i din noe i'll make u all cried!!! esp honey...i'm so guilty tht i can't spend time wid u...ur bdae summore...sorry...and and ppl...i'm fine ady...dun worry ya...hahaha...everyone muz take care...

Friday, April 16, 2010 3:45 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers