profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
last word for you. bye sha gua.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


neva mind...i think i'm used to it ady...
continue to be who you want then...
i'll try and live a happier life than you...
i mean it...i seriously will try my best...
hahaha...our memories will be kept in a box...
and i'll not open it anymore...NEVER...
haha...i know you still bu shuang me, but up to you, i don't bother...
since i ady wanna let go, i won't hate you anymore...
of course, i also don't love...
i'm feeling relief to let go of all my hatred...
so yeah...continue whatever you want...
i won't give a damn...hahaha...
anyways, i still wanna say thank you to you...
you make me grow up a lot...
i learn from my mistakes and everything...
haha...i think we might as well be strangers...
cuz i know we won't be friends anymore...
i don't feel like, same goes to you...
hahaha...i wanna give you my last blessing...
bye. take care and stay happy.
okay...done...this will be my last word about you...
i hope it'll...LOL :D
jiayou lee luo lin....i believe that you can...

you're just a passer-by in my life...
you left me so easily, without any regrets...
i shud also turn away like how you do...and move on...
i know i'll meet a better one next time...
i believe it...


Sunday, June 20, 2010 9:44 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers