profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
Forgive and forget?



Life is always unfair.
Ppl who deserves it sometimes will not get anything
Quote from mr kung "don't expect things to be fair in this world. Even our heart is not at the centre of our body but slightly siding the left, what is fair?"
Yeah i agree with this statement. Absolutely true.
Fair? You did nothing but you'll still get hurt at last. OR. you did everything but you still lost what you wanna hold onto.
Tell me, what is fair?
Nothing is fair, i learn this since last year. I should know no matter how hard i try, nothing gonna change.
Oh so my granddaughter, cheer up k? Smile and move on. (:

I cried really hard on friday. Tears flowing down like tap water.
Im sorry maybe im overreacting.
But i just feel sad and uneasy inside, that's why i just break down like this.
You don't have to apologise for so many times, i have accepted it very long ago.
You're forgiven. Don't feel guilty anymore
But then err i still can't forget. Give me some time maybe.
Whenever i recalled of that situation i still feel sad i don't know why.
Everything that you said that day just keep bothering me.
And yeah it still hurts a lot.

This is what i need to learn now.
Stop breaking down like an idiot.

That's a lot of things that i can't tell out.
Cuz i want to avoid argument. I don't wanna fight.
But its hard to keep everything inside.
Anyway, i totally dislike when you just suddenly ignore us or anything la abruptly.
Feeling so ridiculous cuz yeah practically we did nothing.
Sometimes i just think i don't understand you enough even though we have known each other for a certain time ady.

K you know what. I am getting more irritated when you now keep talking bad about that person.
Even though she really did nothing, you can just add in your point of view to make it like she did something wrong again.
Please, you need to learn to get over it.
Treating her like this just cuz of the thing happen last year makes you look stupid.
Sometimes you have to look at yourself before criticising her.
Cuz you're also like this, nothing better.
So yeah, think before you say.

What is school?
School is also full of politics.
Heard this from someone.
HAHAHA.

K thanks to the ppl who says i become thinner
At least i get something after on dieting for almost two months!
I needa continue my diet plan, cuz now still too fat.
Hope i can hold myself back during cny la.
I need to control and don't eat too much.

Form five life is too busy for me.
Homework and tuition kills.
I. Am. So. Tired.


Smile (:
No matter how hard life is




Maybe i should just learn to live for myself.
Putting myself at the first place, not caring what other ppl think.







简单的三个字凑在一起是有多复杂?


Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:37 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers