profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
Nostalgic



No one knows about it cuz i didn't tell anyone but only keep to myself.
Everyone thought that i don't care at all as im the one who started to ignore you.
But yeah, there's still some time that im sad cuz of that as i do mind.
Of cuz, that's only for last time.
That's still a question i wanna ask, why did you break your promise?
Although i know this is gonna happen, i still don't understand.
I thought you said that you will wait for me? But why you still leave and turn to the others?
Nah, cuz you're still the same.



Yeah i hate ppl lying to me.
Big or small, lies are lies.
I will still choose for you to tell me the truth, no matter how hurting it is.
Cuz the hurts are gonna doubled when you find out yourself.
I know what's happening alright, im not a fool.

Anyway, i hope you will do whatever you told us.
Not just saying. Cuz apparently i was feeling kinda uncomfortable that day.
Get the things settle quickly alright.
But then still, i know im not happy for that ady, the passion there is already gone~

Sometimes, its hurtful when you realise that the certain friend asked every of them except you.
Cuz now you know you're just nothing to them.
And the only thing you can do is telling yourself 'k, i shouldn't give a damn about this.'
Fake a smile again, and act like you're fine from head to toe.



Im sorry and thank you.
Im sorry for being such sensitive kid sometimes.
And thanks for being there for me when i need someone to talk to.
There's still a lot more i should apologise and thank for. But then, shall not list it here.
:P


"Over thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, turns things around, makes you worry & just make things worse than it actually is. #viatumblr"

Yeah, i should stop over thinking.
I will start doing something productive starting from tomorrow.
Need to stop procrastinating and start to do some revision.
I need to be serious yo.


Yan ya lun, why are you so hot and sexy?
You're making me melt so hard.
Wink~







Nostalgic
I miss the old time

Monday, February 6, 2012 1:14 AM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers