profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap


i wanna tell you tht...
i dun care anymore...
no more feeling when i see u...
wun xin tong anymore...
if u wanna give me a stare OR
if u wanna hate me OR
if u wanna hurt me OR
if u wanna let everyone dun lyk me
I OSO WUN FREAKING CARE!!!
i'm so happy man...
de feeling of let go is reali nice...
HAHAHAHA...
thanks to sha gua ah jie lorh...
make me let go so fast...
and and tht time u say muz let go before april ends rite?
i did tht ady...which i oso vy hard to believe...
so frm nw on...i wun cry OR sad OR down cuz of her anymore...
den u oso wun kek dao and wanna jump off klcc again...
HAHAHAHAHA...
I LET GO OF U ADY MAN!!!
mission completed:)

ohya, i'm jealous abt u and u 2day...stupid man...make me wanna explode only...cuz i feel tht i'm lyk so sha...haha...i hope i wun hv dis kind of feeling anymore...it sucks to tht core...seriously will jump off klcc if i gt tht kind of stupid feeling again...hahaha..siao liao siao liao...btw..i love ah jie...


Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:24 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers