profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
Save It.





Exams are finally over. I know i seriously screwed it la but whatever la i did study hard for it k. Too stupid or what la. And i will start to get my results paper tomorrow. Oh hell, hope i wouldn't faint when i see my marks cuz apparently i did too much of careless mistakes. Lol. My mum gonna kill me when she know my results la. Its ok, its only the first exam. #selfcomfort but then you can't even do well for your first exam how far you can go for spm? K la crap.

And seriously, i maybe appear to be ok with everything cuz i will always try to be nice to the one around me. No matter whatever you all request i will try my best to get it done even though its troublesome sometimes. Treating other ppl with your heart but in the end this is the bullshit i get. I can seriously be as nice until something really pisses me off. The thing that i really cannot bear with it is when people only come to you when they need you for something. Do you called this as friends? K thanks to two of them if not i will be stuck there awkwardly that day. Appreciate it a lot. It may be a small matter to others but well, i know this is a sign of something worse happening after that. What do you treat me as? Do you still remember who is the one that help you when you first feeling uneasy? And yeah it makes me to be further apart from the one i care and the distance do affect both of us a lot. And so this is what i get from you? Im not disposable that you can always throw away when you don't need. Lol. And its ridiculous that you can now stick to the one that you once said you dislike her attitude. Hypocrite max. I know i don't have the right to say that cuz im one too sometimes. But seriously im feeling uncomfortable la. Whatever shit la, i shouldn't give a damn.

Yes history repeats.
Im always the one left behind.
Cuz no one will even care to take me away.
Im always the extra one.
Great.



Chubby face.
Who cares, i still rock this way.

Don't ever cry for those who doesn't worth for your tears.
Save it.





Im tired.
#kbye

Sunday, March 4, 2012 7:50 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers