profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap


i don't know what happen to me again...i seriously very xin ku now...we already said that we'll be like frens like how we used to be...right??? but then...we are like perfect strangers now...we tried so hard to talk to each other...but yeah...fail...we met each other so many times on friday...we're like so near to each other but our distance is like far...there's only complete silence...this is not what i want...my heart was bleeding i tink...pain dao dunno how to say already...what to do now??? i don't know...

hmm...sorry to those who keep advising me...cuz at the end i still choose to trust her...maybe u all will say that i'm sha...but yeah...i admit that...hmm...i believe whatever she said before...i believe that she did care...i believe that she's not that heartless...err...i know that i'm stupid...but haiz...don't know larh...whatever...seriously shall kill myself now...

I MISS YOU A LOT A LOT
I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU
I STILL LOVE YOU
I STILL CARE

tired of life
tired of smiling
tired of laughing
tired of acting tht i don't care
tired of acting tht i don't love
tired of acting tht i ady let go
tired tired tired

对不起
我原来还爱你

Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:05 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers