profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
END

sha gua ar...
i'm seriously vy hurt plus disappointed plus dwn at first...
i cried lyk siao and punch my hand on the wall...
i dunno why u still mind...
and i only noe after reading ur blog...
u din tell me by urself bt i'm de one to ask u...
dis make me feel more worse...
bt then...
i'm ok ady nw...
thanks to edlyn and yi ling and u...
i believe wad u promise me...
cnt break ur promise ar...
i love u...

u dun tink so much ady lar...i'm alright nw...u're nt lousy...really...u're an awesome plus best ah jie to me k??? i dun care whether u're perfect or nt...i just love u...u dun care hw much u hurt me...i just dun hate u...i dun care if its ur fault...i just wun bu shuang u...i'll try my vy best to be the one to give in...cuz i need u...amanda ho yin yee...believe in urself k? my beloved sister...everything will be fine de...thanks for de last fifty five days...life is meaningful with u...HAHAHAHAHA...i <3 u

Saturday, May 1, 2010 8:08 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers