profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
my brain

i don't know how to describe what feeling i'm having now...bt it really sucks...i'm so happy that these few days there are no more tears on my face to accompany me at night...but yeah...i think these days going to come back again...i don't want...please...

err...my mind keep reminding me that i'm stupid...and i hate that...what the hell izit in my brain now??? something wrong already izit??? that time accident bang dao so now become like this already??? argh...should i go and bang again to get it back to normal??? stupid...i feel like crying now...can someone give me a hug now??? and tell me that everything will be fine soon...i'm feeling insecure again...haha...i'm going crazy already...

everyone is so bad mood nowadays...including me...emo season is back again...HAHAHAHAHA...

i love you

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:53 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers