profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
results

my results sucks wei...can die ar...stupid english get B...first time i get so low marks lor...72 only...bu shuang lar...give me so low marks for my essay...nineteen over thrity...the lousiest mark i ever had in my life can...got so lousy meh? i nearly go bang the wall when i got my paper...idiot...hmm...bm got 79 at first...but luckily teacher add one mark for me...thank you banyak banyak puan elony! HAHAHA! then my maths can die ar...88 only...careless dao bao man...chicken...first time get so lousy again...malia...then...kh and geo was okay...got 85 and 92...not bad lar...err science only 82 and sejarah only 83...not really satisfied with it...lastly...chi got an A...miracles wei....MUAHAHA!

conclusion: mid year's results sucks ttc! gonna die in trials! oh god...

people jiayou in studying for trials! all the best!








Friday, June 25, 2010 3:30 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers