profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
can i die?


i'm so freaking wierd now...i can't really explain how i feel...hmm...totally no mood this whole week..don't really know why...how i wish i can just cry all my feelings out...ahh stupid lar...everything was horrible terrible and vegetable): i'm seriously unhappy...no mood for my birthday at all...oh god! CAN I DIE ON MY BDAE??? ugh! i'm sorry if i have done any mistakes, people. i don't know why i'm saying this, but i know the truth is i suck...i won't mind if any of you don't like me, cuz i HATE myself too...i know i changed a lot...i did a lot of stuff that i shudn't have done...i'm really sorry...i apologised to you all sincerely...EVERYONE OF YOU...

i have no expectation for my bdae):
eeeee...
btw happy belated bdae
i'm sorry
take care

there's a LIE in BELIEVE
there's a OVER in FOREVER
there's a END in FRIENDS
there's a IF in LIFE

i hate myself...
let me die now...
and
nobody will care...

imy,ily(:

Saturday, July 17, 2010 12:55 AM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers