profile friends archive tagboard main?
click click snap
Dafuq?!



It had been a long time since i last updated my blog. Thanks to exam. Mid year exam sucks really bad. The whole month just past like this i don't have the feeling that i live through this month cuz the only thing i did is just study. Luckily its over now but i think i gonna vomit blood when i get back my results. Esp bm, thanks to megan's beloved teacher that i think my chance of getting an A is like 0.01%. I nearly exploded when he was talking in front that day. He was so sarcastic -.- and biology paper 2 is the worst paper ever. Nearly fainted doing it dafuq i will just die k. No eyes to see ady. What's the point of putting so much of effort when the results are still like this? Lol.

And you know im so pissed off since thursday. Mood sucks and im tired so i slept early that night. The next day morning saw that i received a message from sister and guess what i wasn't surprised. I knew that it will happen. Went school and sister told me everything. HAHAHA i freaking cried. But still thanks sister for being there for me. :) wanted to act like nothing happen after that but the moment when i saw her my anger just rised like that i think im gonna explode. Cried for the second time when yi ling asked me are you ok. HAHAHA k im useless. Third time was during teacher day celebration. What is wrong with me -.-

So yeah to the person that pissed me off. Oh hey,



Can you stop all the nonsense? What i can't stand is at first you're still telling me that you very paiseh cuz you both very bu shou and stuff but the next second you can stick to her like wth. Don't act in front of me i wouldn't appreciate your fakeness, hypocrite. It's like even other ppl notice that so can you imagine how over you're? Do you ever notice wtf you're doing to me? I tried not to give a damn but dafuq you're crossing the line. The feeling when you wanted to say something and other ppl just continue with hers non stop so you're like wtf and walked off. Sucks a lot k. Was so speechless and frustrated that time and you can still nicely ask me the question. Who do you think you're to ask me that question? Who do you think you're to know the real answer of the question? Then you can still nicely tell me that huh you sure not even i will le you won't me. Ma de just stfu la. Ugh. You think i care about how you feel?

And then. So sorry to say that there's still people telling me what you did even if im not there. Other people also get pissed at you ady can you imagine how i feel? Or do you even realise what you did? And lol even an outsider think that it's a bit over. Now i understand the definition of not close. Thanks for teaching me that. The worse thing is you yourself never even mention a word about it. So are you guilty or what? If you tell me maybe i wouldn't be that angry. Wtf. When i tell other people about this, her first reaction was wtf i listen ady also very bu shuang lo i can imagine how you feel. Get it? You're really over this time.

Oh ya another thing. I know that now i stopped telling you stuff ady. But you don't have to keep telling me that i am close with other people. Look at yourself before spouting all these. You're the one who causes all these. Thank you very much. Now i understand the fact that when one person get close to another, they will eventually become the same type of person. So now you're annoying and selfish and kns like your best friend ady. Now you get why we're getting further apart? Crap.

Happy holiday peeps. :)
All of us acting lala <3



Damn i am getting fatter.
Need to control





I love him.

Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:22 PM back to top?
DO NOT REMOVE/ALTER CREDITS, DO NOT USE AS BASECODES, DO NOT CONVERT (to LJ, Tumblr, etc)
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers